Position: Brand Manager
The successful applicant will be expected to :
- Develop, implement and monitor marketing plans, inclusive of sales, advertising and promotional budgets.
- Develop Key Account Plans in conjunction with Channel and Sales Management.
- Set and achieve distribution objectives with regular reports on achievement.
- Develop plano-grams and train merchandising team to ensure proper product placement, shelf share and pricing.
- Training of Sales, Customer Service and Warehouse Personnel internally on new products.
- Review of stock regularly to ensure stock levels are adequate and where necessary that plans are developed to deplete slow moving stock in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with brand principals, keeping them current on product performance and market trends.
- Ensure that the brand is well represented with nation-wide-distribution, pricing and shelf share by conducting trade visits.
- Perform market audits on assigned product portfolio – market analysis, competition, pricing and conduct feasibility studies for new product introductions.
The following attributes will ensure success in this role and therefore applicants will be expected to demonstrate these during the application process:
- Achievement Orientation: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Client Focused – Provide service excellence to internal and/or external clients.
- Creative and Innovative – Generate viable, new approaches and solutions.
In addition to the above attributes, to be considered for this role you must also demonstrate experience in the following:
Ensuring effective distribution of the product through appropriate channels.
Effectively communicating marketing messages to target markets.
Marketing Strategy and Planning:
Establishing the marketing goals and objectives of the Division and identifying the strategy for achieving them.
Measurement and Control:
Measuring and controlling the performance of the marketing strategy for maximum return on investment.
Positioning and Branding:
Establishing and maintaining the customer/client’s value perception of the product.
2 – 3 years’ of proven Brand Management experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Management or Marketing OR at least 4 years’ of relevant training and experience.
This is truly an opportunity to represent leading brands in the market and interact with customers and suppliers within the dynamic Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment. You will also receive a wealth of process and product training from multi nationals and be part of the knowledgeable and dynamic AMCO team.
How to apply:
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years\\\' Brand Management experience ? - Do you hold a Bachelor\\\'s degree in Management or Marketing ?